Typing Activity - Learning Intention
- introduce yourself to Wang Laoshi
- show your ability in typing Chinese on the computer
- show that you can type correct pinyin and choose correct characters
- revise and implement previous knowledge learnt during this year.
- check your help sheet and tick the sentences you are going to type. [make sure you will in the blank spaces]
- access Google Input Tools http://www.google.com/inputtools/try/
- change the language to Chinese (Simplified, China)
- type Pinyin in the text box - make sure you choose the correct characters for the words. For example, nǐ is 你.
- when you have finished typing your message, select all texts, copy and paste the message in the text box below.
- to add a message on the text box below, double click anywhere on the box below, a small text box will appear. Paste the sentences you have typed on Google Input Tools.
- you need to type at least 4 sentences from each sections on your help sheet.
- your sentences need to be correct
- you can have a maximum of 3 incorrect characters in your message, so make sure you ask for proofreading from Wang Laoshi.