Skype Session with Our Sister School - Xinghai Primary School
Purpose - to build a bond between SHPS hosting students and the exchange students from Suzhou before their arrival in Term 4.
- SHPS students say hello as a group.
- Xinghai PS students say hello as a group.
- SHPS students to introduce themselves in Chinese.
- Xinghai PS students to introduce themselves in English.
- SHPS students to share some information about themselves and their family to their corresponding Chinese student, such as student's extra curriculum activities, after school sports, daily routine, the number of people at home and who they are.
- SHPS students to ask their corresponding students a question in English. For example, what's your favourite food and drink? What sports do you play?
- Xinghai PS students to ask SHPS students a question in English.
- SHPS students to sing the Australian National Anthem.
- Xinghai PS students to sing a song.
- Say goodbye to each other.
nǐ men hǎo.
wǒ jiào Tom.
wǒ shí suì
wǒ jiā yǒu wǔ gè rén.
wǒ yǒu bàba, māma, gēge hé jiějie.
nǐ jiā yǒu jǐ gè rén?
Hello, all of you.
I'm called Tom.
I'm ten years old.
There are five people in my family.
I have dad, mum, older brother and older sister.
How many people are there in your family?
SHPS Students' questions for Xinghai Primary School
Chinese Buddy's Name
SHPS Student's Name
Charlotte and Tahlia
Lachlan and Lara
Sienna and Liberty
Luke, Maggie and Jayden
SHPS Student's Question