I hope you have enjoyed your Chinese lessons and learned a lot from the class. I am writing to remind you of the timetable for the coming weeks and our two two teachers’ leave on 8th September.
Our Chinese teachers, Yi and Ye will complete their one-year teaching support in BSSC Confucius Classroom on 6th September. To thank their support and teaching for the past one year, we would like to use the second hour of our last lesson on 4th September to farewell them. I am suggesting a farewell dinner with everyone bring a dish to share. Please let me know if you will be able to attend.
As to the timetable for the coming weeks, please refer to below information.
Remaining weeks of the Term
- 4th September (Last lesson of Term 3 for those who are in Yi and Ye’s class)
- 11th September (Only Junca’s Class will be on)
- 18th September (Last lesson of Term 3 for Juncai’s Class)
- 25th September (No class due to School Holiday)
- 2nd October (No class due to School Holiday)
- 9th October (No class due to Planning Week)
- 16th October (Term 4 Class starts)
- 23rd October (Class on)
- 30th October (Class on)
- 6th November (Class on)
- 13 November (Class on)
- 20 November (Class on)
- 27 November (Class on)
- 4th December (Classon)
- 11th December (Term 4 Class finishes)
Please don't hesitate to contact me know if there's any question.
Confucius Classroom Coordinator and Chinese Teaacher