- John Tuckfield, Director of Teaching and Learning at Camberwell Grammar School
- Tracie Winch, Parent at Melbourne Girls’ College
- Alexander McLeod, Head of Chinese, Northcote High School
- Eszter Ovlachi, Student at Alkira Secondary College, Winner of the 2015 Victoria Secondary School Chinese Bridge Competition
This event is particularly relevant for parents who would like to increase their child’s confidence in learning Chinese at primary school, high school and VCE level.
Parents are encouraged to bring their children along on the evening.
Time: 6.30pm-8pm June 16 (Thursday)
Location: Carrillo Gantner Theatre (B02), Sidney Myer Asia Centre, 158/761 Swanston St, Parkville VIC 3052
For parents and teachers from regional Victoria and interstates, you are welcome to participate in this event using Adobe Connect. It is an online meeting space that allows us to communicate and present to each other synchronously. There are two options for connecting to the Forum:
- Via a computer
- Via a mobile device such as an iPad/iPhone or Android tablet/phone
A) Testing your connection
This will run through speed and software checks.
B) Signing into the meeting room
Click on the button 'Enter as a Guest' (You do not need a password for signing in).
Enter your full name and sign in. Familiarise yourself with the menu items. You are welcome to type questions and comments in the chat window.
2. Mobile Device connection
You can download the Adobe Connect application from the app store on your iPhone or iPad. Once you have done this,
The interface is slightly different to the computer version (more simplified). You are welcome to type questions and comments in the chat window.
Please test this before your webinar.